Student’s Grievance Redressal Cell
At the starting of the session students Grievance cell is constituted every year.
The Function of the cell is to look into the complaints lodged by any student, and judge its merit. The Grievance cell is also empowered to look into matter of harassment anyone with a genuine grievance may approach the department members in person, or in consultation with the officer Incharge student’s grievance cell. In case the person is unwilling to appear in self, grievance may be dropped in writing at the letterbox/suggestion box of the grievance cell at administrative block. Grievance may also be sent through e-mail to the officer Incharge of student’s grievance cell.
The objective of the grievance cell is to develop a responsive and accountable attitude among all the stakeholders in order to maintain a harmonious educational atmosphere in the institute.
A grievance cell should be constituted for the redressed of the problems reported by the students of the college with the following objectives:-
- Upholding the dignity of the college by ensuring promoting cordial student – student relationship and student – teacher relationship etc.
- Suggestion/complaint box in installed in front of the administrative block in which the students, who want to remain anonymous. Put in writing their grievance and their suggestion for improving the academics/administration in the college.
- Advising students of the college to respect the right and dignity of one another and show almost restraint and patience whenever any occasion of rift arises.
- Advising all the students to refrain from inciting students against other students, teachers and college administration.
- Advising all staffs to be affectionate to the students and not behave in vindictive manner towards any of them for any reason.
- Ragging in any form is strictly prohibited in and outside the institution. Any violation of ragging and disciplinary rules should be urgently brought to the notice of the principal.
The cell will deal with grievance received in writing from the students about any
of the following matters:-
- Academic Matters:
- Financial Matters: – Related to dues and payments for various items from library, hostels etc.
- Other Matters: Related to certain misgiving about conditions of washrooms, drinking water, cafeteria etc.
- The cases will be attended promptly on receipt written grievances from the students.
- The cell formally will review all cases and will act accordingly as per the management policy.
- The cell will give report to the authority about the cases attended to and the number of pending cases, if any, which require direction and guidance from the higher authorities.
Procedure for loading complaint:
- The student may feel free to put up a grievance in writing/or in the format available in the admin dept. and drop it in boxes.
- Grievance cell will call meeting to extricate these complaints time to time and required action will be taken.
- The grievance cell will assure that the grievance has been properly solved in a stipulated time limit provided by the cell.
The composition of the grievance cell is as follows: –
|1.||Dr. Ekta Pareek||Principal|
|2.||Dr. Shipra Gupta||Reader|
|3.||Ms. Malti Saxena||Co-Coordinator|
|4.||Ms. Deep Kanwar||Student Representative|
|5.||Ms. Krishna V. Aanand||Student Representative|
Send Your Grievance on : email@example.com
Call : 0141 – 5194100