Guidance and Counselling Cell
The College has established special Cell for the Guidance and Counseling of the teacher trainees. This Cell addresses the diverse Socio-economic challenges and geographic backgrounds of the heterogeneous group. The cell provides guidance to the students of the college to improve their overall personalities and help them to meet challenges in their life. The following services are provided by the guidance and counseling cell of the college.
Guidance & Counseling Cell has been established in the college to provide guidance to achieve the following objectives:-
- To provide guidance to the students on various options available in the course of their study.
- To identify and develop student’s abilities and interests.
- To help the students to solve their Personal, Educational, and Psychological problems.
- To develop a positive attitude and behavior in order to meet challenges.
- To create awareness among the students for their future Profession.
- To provide information to the students on the scope and relevance of any area irrespective of their field of interest.
- Recognize their strength overcome and weaknesses.
The good of Counselling is to help individuals to overcome their in mediating problems and also to equip them to meet future problems Counselling to be meaningful has to be specific for each client since it involves his unique problem and expectations. The good of Counselling may be described as an immediate long-run process. Good & statement of good is not only important but also necessary for it provides a sense of direction and purpose. Additionally, it is necessary for the meaning evolution of the usefulness of it.
Guidance and Counseling Activities
- Self Awareness and Motivation
- Examination Phobia, Adolescence Problem
- Personality Groom